Support your area of interest!
is a Greater Cleveland economic, real estate, development, construction and transportation news resource led by local professional journalist Ken Prendergast who loves and cares about Cleveland, its history and its development.
News that’s usually first and always free.
We need your help to continue the advocacy and promotion of Greater Cleveland — its growth and improvement by providing data-rich, analytical, regional information!
Value for you:
Our regular readers have more opportunities to grow a business, learn and analyze the latest economic trends, stay well-informed and ahead of the competition, win deals by being first, satisfy stakeholders, make connections, and to share in our deep interest in Cleveland and its improvement.
- Data-rich, precise and deep analytical regional information
- Professional journalistic research and investigation with insights and/or educated speculation
- Appeal to historical perspectives, context and references
You will be supporting:
- Continuing to advocate for the growth, improvement and promotion of the urban core of Greater Cleveland not just among local readers but those across the country and around the world
- Growing the journalistic capacity of NEOtrans by adding more writers to cover more business-related news, researchers and graphics experts to enhance the content coverage we could provide to our readers.
- NEOtrans’s and/or public charity funds to promote and support topical concerns for action (see our pressing concern that we care about and want to help)
Our current concern for action:
On February 24th, 2022 Ukraine was subjected to a full-scale invasion by Russian troops. Millions of people were forced to leave their ruined homes, and thousands of people died. The whole world united in supporting strong Ukrainian will and passion for democracy and freedom. Please join us in supporting the Ukrainian people in these times. Here are some organizations to help Ukrainians who recently came to the Greater Cleveland area or who are starting their long road to a new life here in Greater Cleveland
Here are local organizations that are helping Ukrainian families:
- Help the people of Ukraine by the Ukrainian community — Pokrova Ukrainian Greco-Catholic Church, Parma
- Help newcomers Ukrainians in the Greater Cleveland — USCRI Cleveland, US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Help Ukrainians who coming to the Greater Cleveland — GLOBAL CLEVELAND
- Donate to NEOtrans for direct more efforts to overcome difficulties and support Ukrainian families who are willing to relocate and start their new life here in our ethnically diverse, vibrant, and inviting Greater Cleveland area — SUPPORT US
Your contribution to NEOtrans news:
- One-time contribution, any amount will be appreciated
- Become a member. Choose the amount that is appropriate for you:
- As always, great quality reading materials, access to breaking news with our subscription emails
- Additional quarterly deep analytical trending reports by email
- PRO Annual sponsorship discusses on a case-by-case basis; can include company branding — your linked name/logo in the footer press wall of our Web site for annual contributions totaling $400 or more
IMPORTANT NOTE — Please, contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding membership and/or benefits. We intend to remain a free, local news resource without paywalls. Your support will help NEOtrans to continue to provide high-quality, free journalistic content. Any sponsor name/logo appearing on our site will be subject to approval by NEOtrans.
NEOtrans’ code of conduct:
- No political opinions
- No personal judgments
- Financial contributions do not constitute an expressed or implied contract to influence our editorial content
NEOtrans, a registered tradename of Prendergast Real Estate, LLC, is a for-profit corporation. Any dues or donations to NEOtrans may not be tax-deductible except as they may relate to advertising expenditures. Please consult your tax advisor.
Thank you for your support!