is a Greater Cleveland economic, real estate, development, construction and transportation news resource led by local professional journalist Ken Prendergast who loves and cares about Cleveland, its history and its development.
Breaking Business Cleveland News
We need your help to continue the advocacy and promotion of Greater Cleveland — its growth and improvement by providing data-rich, analytical, regional information!
Value for you:
Our regular readers have more opportunities to grow a business, learn and analyze the latest economic trends, stay well-informed and ahead of the competition, win deals by being first, satisfy stakeholders, make connections, and to share in our deep interest in Cleveland and its improvement.
- Data-rich, precise and deep analytical regional information
- Professional journalistic research and investigation with insights and/or educated speculation
- Appeal to historical perspectives, context and references
You will be supporting:
- Continuing to advocate for the growth, improvement and promotion of the urban core of Greater Cleveland not just among local readers but those across the country and around the world
- Growing the journalistic capacity of NEOtrans by adding more writers to cover more business-related news, researchers and graphics experts to enhance the content coverage we could provide to our readers.
- NEOtrans’s and/or public charity funds to promote and support topical concerns for action (see below our concern that we care about and want to help)
Your contribution to NEOtrans news:
- One-time contribution, any amount will be appreciated
- Become a member. Choose the amount that is appropriate for you:
- As always, great quality reading materials, access to breaking news with our subscription emails
- Additional quarterly deep analytical trending reports by email
- PRO Annual sponsorship discusses on a case-by-case basis; can include company branding — your linked name/logo in the footer press wall of our Web site for annual contributions totaling $400 or more
IMPORTANT NOTE — Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding membership and/or benefits. We intend to remain a free, local news resource without paywalls. Your support will help NEOtrans to continue to provide high-quality, free journalistic content. Any sponsor name/logo appearing on our site will be subject to approval by NEOtrans.
Support local economic development history effort
Cleveland has a long and rich history of economic development. From its early days as a major manufacturing center to its more recent transformation into a center for technologies and innovation, Greater Cleveland has been always a vibrant region that is constantly reinventing itself. In the Summer 2023, we are starting new video series about the history and economic development of Greater Cleveland on NEOtrans’s YouTube Channel. This series would be a valuable resource for anyone who is interested to learn more about Cleveland’s economic history and would help to promote Cleveland as a city open for transformation, business and investments. If you are interested in supporting this project, please contribute your donation, became a member or contact us by email below regarding the sponsorship opportunity.
Here are some topics that we would cover in this video highlights:
- Historic perspective and overcomes of transformative continuous construction projects
- Historical tours in the Greater Cleveland — USCRI Cleveland, US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Analytics of the new developments and efforts to attract new businesses and investment. Challenges facing Cleveland’s economic development
- Donate to NEOtrans to direct more efforts to make this video series a reality and to help us in promoting the growth and economic development of the vibrant, and inviting Greater Cleveland area — SUPPORT US
NEOtrans’ code of conduct:
- No political opinions
- No personal judgments
- Financial contributions do not constitute an expressed or implied contract to influence our editorial content
NEOtrans, a registered tradename of Prendergast Real Estate, LLC, is a for-profit corporation. Any dues or donations to NEOtrans may not be tax-deductible except as they may relate to advertising expenditures. Please consult your tax advisor.
We need your help to continue our advocacy of Greater Cleveland through the sharing of insightful information about its growth and challenges. Please support the growth of the local economy and our journalistic capacity through your generosity today!
Thank you for your support!