Support local journalism!
is a Greater Cleveland economic, real estate, development, construction and transportation news resource led by local professional journalist Ken Prendergast who loves Cleveland, its history and its development.
News that’s usually first and always free.
We need your help to continue the advocacy and promotion of Greater Cleveland — its growth and improvement by providing data-rich, analytical, regional information!
Value for you:
We are helping our readers to grow a business, win deals by being first, learn and analyze the latest economic trends to stay well-informed. That helps you stay ahead of the competition, satisfy stakeholders, make connections and share in our deep interest in Cleveland and its improvement.
- Data-rich, precise and deep analytical regional information
- Professional journalistic research and investigation with insights and/or educated speculation
- Appeal to historical perspectives, context and references
You will be supporting:
- Continuing to advocate for the growth, improvement and promotion of Greater Cleveland not just among local readers but those across the country and around the world
- Growing the journalistic capacity of NEOtrans by adding more writers, researchers and graphics experts to enhance the content coverage of our Web site
- Promoting topical concerns for action (see our pressing concern that we care about and want to help, atop this page)
Our current concern for action:
We’re against the War in Ukraine. Please join us in supporting the Ukrainian people in these times. Here are some trusted organizations to help Ukrainians who recently came to the Greater Cleveland area or who are starting the long road to a new life here in Greater Cleveland/
Here’s local organizations who are helping:
- Help the people of Ukraine by the Ukrainian community — Pokrova Ukrainian Greco-Catholic Church, Parma.
- To help Ukrainians who coming to the Greater Cleveland — USCIS.
- To help Ukrainians who coming to the Greater Cleveland — GLOBAL CLEVELAND
Your contribution to NEOtrans news:
- One-time contribution, any amount will be appreciated
- Become a member. Choose the amount that is appropriate for you:
- As always, great quality reading materials, access to breaking news with our subscription emails
- Additional quarterly deep analytical trending reports by email
- PRO Annual sponsorship disscuses on a case-by-case basis; can include company branding — your linked name/logo in the footer press wall of our Web site for annual contributions totaling $400 or more
IMPORTANT NOTE — Please, contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding membership and/or benefits. We intend to remain a free, local news resource without paywalls. Your support will help NEOtrans to continue to provide high-quality, free journalistic content. Any sponsor name/logo appearing on our site will be subject to approval by NEOtrans.
NEOtrans’ code of conduct:
- No political opinions
- No personal judgments
- Financial contributions do not constitute an expressed or implied contract to influence our editorial content
NEOtrans, a registered tradename of Prendergast Real Estate, LLC, is a for-profit corporation. Any dues or donations to NEOtrans may not be tax-deductible except as they may relate to advertising expenditures. Please consult your tax advisor.
Thank you for your support!