Welcome to the new NEOtrans blog! It’s a new day for news in Northeast Ohio. Our new blog is cleaner and clearer than before but still offers the same great insights and breaking news scoops about Greater Cleveland’s economic transformation, construction, real estate and transportation without a paid subscription. And all of the old articles are right here too! We’ll soon be offering localized ads and free subscriptions, including e-mail notices when new articles are posted. So keep checking back to see our latest content. Please give us your constructive feedback and, of course, news tips at KJPrendergast@cox.net or 216-288-4883. Thanks for reading and watching us grow over the past decade!
- Tremont hillside development plan regains life
- Cleveland’s Select Medical Fairhill Hospital to see major rehab
- State launches All Ohio Future Fund to support new development projects
- Haslams keep options open for Brook Park site
- Cleveland getting 10 new nonstops from Frontier Airlines
- Cleveland wins grants for Public Square, Ohio City public spaces